The allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs is met. You are not liable to pay additional price if the design concepts are not changed. You will have your revised design in 48 hours.
TURN AROUND TIME
Astros Digital has 48-72 hour turnaround time for most design services. This is not the complete time from start to finish for a project, only the turnaround time for a single iteration of a design stage. Depending on the kind of service the time required for revisions could be a minimum of 48 hours to 72 hours, this time means 2 working days, For example:
- Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Monday will be delivered by Wednesday.
- Logo Orders placed or Revisions Requested on a Friday will be delivered by end of day Tuesday.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Astros Digital offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its design services. Customers can claim 100% of their money paid for the service back under the following circumstance:
- If you are unsatisfied with the initial designs of the logo or the website. You can request a 100% refund on your project.
Astros Digital offers a 100% Refund on all its design services, however it is not an unconditional 100% refund and certain conditions still apply.
Astros Digital’s Refund Policy will be Void if;
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- The Logo has been finalised.
- The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service),
- The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
- The refund approval will be at discretion of Astros Digital's Management.
- Management's decision on the matter will be final.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation administrative fee.
Note: Astros Digital hold all the rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of Astros Digital. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, they cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- Copyrights Protection Certificates.
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords Campaigns
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction the Astros Digital management after review the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
CLAIM YOUR REFUND
To claim your refund, please follow the following steps
- Dialing our Toll Free Number # 6465829666 and speak with your respective Project Manager to initiate a refund.
- Live Chat. Click here to start chat now and speak with a representative to initiate a refund.
- Sending us an Email to initiate a refund.
As soon as we receive your refund request, we will respond to it at our earliest, once the required analysis is completed we will initiate the process according to our refund policy stated above.
To cancel a project prior to project initiation due to reason unrelated to the service itself the refund request must be made within 24 hours of order placement in order to receive a full refund. Failing to do so will cause in receiving a service fee charge if a cancellation is requested after the initial 24 hours.
After you have received your refund, you will not have any rights to any designs submitted by Astros Digital, unless mutually agreed with by the company and the customer through written communication. The information will be submitted the Copyright Acquisition of the Government Copyright Agencies to maintain legality.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Astros Digital will do its best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish it.
- We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- Websites will only be made live once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition a website will be made live if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
DESIGN OWNERSHIP & RIGHTS
All finalised Designs provided by Astros Digital are done so on a written request of finalisation by the client and upon finislastion the client receives all the final core files of the logo and owns 100% of all rights of ownership to the said logo.
- Client shall own the final the Final Design provided by Astros Digital in all its entirety.
- All ownership rights of the said finalised design will belong to the client 100%.
- The Client is free to use the finalised design as they see fit.
- Client shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
CONTENT CREATION & POPULATION
Astros Digital will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website, unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
- Astros Digital will populate the website with content created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
- Astros Digital will populate the website with images.
- Astros Digital will acquire stock imagery for client from stock photo websites.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- Astros Digital will not be responsible in any way shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
- Astros Digital will populate the website with products and product details.
- Product images and product details will be provided by the client.
N.D.A. & REPUTATION MANGEMENT POLICY
- Astros Digital, does not share the customer information with regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's person and project information is kept confidential at all points.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties Astros Digital and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other with respect to matters arising after project completion.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and Astros Digital shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
Astros Digital keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM GMT to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through the Team Works Account section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
Astros Digital is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. Astros Digital will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services works. Astros Digital will not be responsible for providing detailed trainings or installations of said services on the Customer's end. Such services may include but not limited to:
- Website Deployment
- Astros Digital will deploy the website for the customer on
- A Hosting server provided by us.
- Hosting Service provided by Astros Digital is a free service provided to the client as an added feature without any cost. It is acquired from a Third Party Service provider
- A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
- In the event the website is hosted on third party webserver purchased by the customer, Astros Digital will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting related issues.
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between client and Astros Digital in terms of technical assistance or service outage, unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
- Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- Astros Digital will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Astros Digital will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- Emails Setup
- Astros Digital will be providing the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- Astros Digital will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
- Astros Digital will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
Astros Digital will not be held responsible in any way for customer's failure to execute, install or learn the usage of above said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.
- Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that is "...email@example.com" are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
- We are not responsible for any damages, issues or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not provided by us.
- We take full responsibility of all the information provided through our official domains.